Friday, September 18, 2009

Johnny's Blog from the air

Day 4 (Day 1 for me):
Arrived in Fort Lauderdale at 8 pm, and sat indian style in the middle of baggage claim awaiting my best buds arrival! 4 people managed to completely ignore my positioning and walked directly into me! the boys showed up at 9 and we drove straight to a local italian bistro were i enjoyed (actually did not enjoy) a Meatball "Hot Hero" and three ZephyrHills bottled waters (not poland springs or deer park like they should be)! played atlantic intercoastal grab-ass, and gigglefest until 2 am! then i fell asleep enjoying Superbad (featuring Jonah Hill and Michael Cera)

Day 5 (Day 2 for me):
Woke up at 9 am, only to look myself in the eyes and realize that i was still tired. so..................... i slept until 11! had a bacon, egg and cheese on focaccia bread (because the standard bagel is not thriving in this region) now on route to miami beach where inhibitions are no where to be found, and good times roll like a cd! i will keep you posted!


Day 6 (day 3 for me):
i think i met my future wife today, she is 40 years old and has a 23 year old son (whom i hope to become facebook friends with) we danced for 45 minutes straight in almost kissed 12-14 times! the heat was muy caliente (i believe thats what she kept screaming on the dance floor) let me back track, woke up and did not to eat breakfast (that was my choice) and started my journey to miami beach (south beach) you know the party where the heat is on! went in the ocean twice and peed in the ocean..... twice! had a cheeseburger at the colony motel and i must say it was scrumtulescent, i also enjoy shoe string fries. then drove to the OPA where this electric dance party took place! it was wild and crazy kids featuring omaar gooding! i think today has better defined my life!




No comments:

Post a Comment